Saturday, August 3, 2019

Maxi Cosi Review


We were selected to test out the Maxi Cosi Adorra travel system. 
Since the baby just recently turned a year old, I was a little surprised that our family was selected. 

As you may know, I have a slight stroller addiction and the prospect of a brand new stroller gives me such joy. Below is my review. The baby took a really nice comfortable nap while I walked around Boston last week. It was basically the best recline/nap set-up of all of my strollers. Very happy! 



I really like this stroller! I rated it a 4, but would have given a 4.5, if that was a choice. Only removed a half star for the fold, which I think could use a slight improvement. Here is my honest feedback: Things I liked: Super cozy for my baby. Very easy to assemble and feels very sturdy right off the bat. Love the fabric color, quality and how plush everything is. Very easy to push (even one handed), easy to use foot brake in a great location. The air flap on the stroller canopy is great. Overall the stroller system is very flexible – can be used with infant seat, reclines to multiple levels for naps and smaller babies, rear or forward-facing seat and has a big basket under for hauling my junk or grocery shopping. Like how easy everything is to adjust and the adjustable handle since I am short and my husband isn't. Lastly, love that it comes with a big cup holder (which fits my massive water bottle), washable liner, and parent zip up holder. There was certainly a lot of thought put into this design. Areas I would love to see changed: The fold for the stroller is 2 steps- seat and then stroller base. It's stiff and not easy to get used to. It is a little heavy to fold/lift with the seat on (but I do like that you don't need to remove the seat to fold). I don't love how the buckle clips- they need to be together before going in, which isn't always easy with a squirmy baby. I wish the sunshade extended a little further to cover the baby's legs on both the infant seat and the stroller seat. I don't like the idea of draping anything over either, but don't want to get too much sun on his legs. I wish it were easier to convert this to some kind of double with a rider board or an attachable second seat. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high-end comfortable travel system.

No comments:

Post a Comment