Thursday, September 12, 2019

Working out

After having a baby it is so hard to get back into working out. Throughout both pregnancies I was very active and did a light-moderate 60 minute cardio workout with strength training about 5 days a week. After the first baby, I waited about three months to get back into working out. It was not the best and most consistent workouts, but at least it was something. There were classes at the mommy gym and yoga videos at home. 

With the second baby, after 13 months of almost nothing other than walks with him and the dog, I finally feel like I need to start being active again. This week, I squeezed in 3 workouts already. I hope the satisfied feeling of accomplishment is enough to keep me motivated to get them in. It certainly isn't easy when the sleep hasn't come yet and naps are the only breaks in the day!

Hoping you all get your fitness goals in this week as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment