Monday, June 17, 2019

Time to sell a stroller

The time has come where I am ready to get rid of one or more of my strollers. We still use strollers almost every day, but the amount of strollers I have clogging up my front porch making it look like a hoarder's house is giving me anxiety. I have 3 double strollers (not including my Uppababy Cruz with the piggyback board). We use one of them and the other two are just taking up room.

One was an impulse buy when I found out we were expecting baby number 2 and when I actually used it for the first time after cleaning it up (it was used and very dirty) I was not a big fan of how heavy it is to push.

The other one I haven't even cleaned yet. It was a freebie that is actually what I like to call my franken-stroller. It was a combination of two broken strollers that now makes one usable stroller.

For the record almost none of my strollers were brand new when I got them and I have not invested a ton of money into all of my strollers, since most were $100 or less.

Which one is going to go? I think the impulse buy is first. That will be our project on this lovely Monday morning. Clean it up and take some nice pictures to post online to sell it. I hope I am able to get back what I spent on it, but even if I don't, purging to get some of my sanity and space on the front porch will be nice.



Wish us luck and sunny weather today!

No comments:

Post a Comment